Friday, November 13, 2009

food post

am having my meeting here in tm for 3 days aaahh....bliss.

had lunch today at secret recipe, my first time here. the deco is quite nice and it is quite a comfortable place. and lucky me, someone decided to buy me lunch. well, it is in return for the favour i am giving anyway...so i deserve my lunch.

ok, i am not that glutton to order 2 main dishes ok. i had the grilled dory with lobster sauce and a piece of strawberry chocolate cake. the sauce was too salty for my taste. my friend ordered the macaroni and cheese...i love it. i recommended it to her actually. to wash down all the food, i had a glass of warm water. hehe...i only order warm water nowadays when i go out to eat. a healthy choice. oh, i don't like the cake....it is just like plain chocolate cake with strawberry sauce. i will still stick to my yoghurt cheese next time.

next is dessert post....not in tm though. went out with some kids for dessert on tuesday night. have never promoted them here, so i am doing the boss a favour lah.
i think this is the only stall that sells dessert the whole day. it is known for its shaved ice menu. i dunno what you call the one on the left, but the one on the right is their ice kacang. yummy. quite generous with the topping....haha...i have forgotten how much i paid. well, if you are craving for shaved ice after having your duck noodles in bidor, go and ask for 'taiwan street' and you will find the stall there, corner lot.

No comments: