Wednesday, November 11, 2009

sudah potong

is androgynous still the 'in' look?
i was contemplating what kind of look i want before going for my hair cut- androgynous, classic or elegant???

in the end, i left it to the hairstylist yet again. he said, 'why don't we try to keep the hair long.' and when i got up to go for a wash, i noticed the amount of hair that had fallen off from my head. that was a lot to keep my hair 'long'. hehee....noo....i am not angry. well, according to him there are many ways to keep the hair 'long'.

so my hair is short again....but only one side- the right side. the left side has more hair and the fringe is slanted towards the left. makes me feel like tilting my head towards the left more too...haha...it is all in the mind. from the right, u can see my ears, but not from the left. from the right, my eye is not covered, but from the left, if i am to pull down the fringe, it will cover part of my eye. well, go figure what my style is. it is definitely androgynous.

someone told me that i look 'not balanced'. hahaha.....i will see what the others say tomorrow at the workplace.

i have complete faith in my hairstylist. he has never failed me. he makes me have a certain attitude and character with these funky hairstyles he created with his magic fingers. when i told him that one side is purposely longer than the other, he replied, 'i am running out of ideas on what style to cut for you, so i try something more drastic.' haha....he makes sure i get a new style with every cut. so i can never say i go for a trim when i go to him. it is definitely a cut everytime.

but the bad thing is, i guess i will never look demure and ladylike enuf to attract guys' attention who seem to fall for those type with long straight hair. well, i will just 'rock' my style and be funky.

onto another thing...the dance. finally...it is coming. tomorrow. the rehearsal was actually quite horrible. it was their first time performing in front of their own friends (half the hall was actually filled) and everyone had stage fright. gosh, they looked so pale and lifeless. then the steps were wrong, they were not synchronised, etc. but in the afternoon when we did a few runs and everyone was sweating and hot, the moves came back. i better psyched them up a bit before their performance. they need the adrenalin. keeping my fingers crossed.

2 comments:

Fely said...

eh eh...show lah that hairstyle of yours. then we can tell you what we think. i'm sure it's gorgeous anyway.

c2minnie said...

hey put up the photo of ur new hairstyle la! btw i os got new hairstyle ah....perm my hair after so many years of short & bob...my bf & colig says it reminds them of Myolie Wu's TVB series characther of "Fei Tin" ;-) but i like it as a lot of ppl commented that it's nice ;-P