Wednesday, November 18, 2009

no movie, so shopping instead

is apocalypse movie really that good??? kinta city was crowded yesterday and everyone only headed to the cinema for 2012. me? well, i headed to the cinema as soon as i got there at 6p.m. but found out that all tickets for all shows were sold out. i din wanna be there that late, but my meeting only ended 14 minutes before 5. damn!

in the end, went shopping instead. the first thing bought:

check the date carefully....so yes, i am going to ipoh again tomorrow for the movie. crazy or not? the girls wanted to go, so what the heck....since i have nothing to do anyway.

and next, i love what i got....i was so surprised when i saw that....yippee!!!

a new limited edition teeshirt from mango which collaborated with one of my favourite authors, paolo coelho. yeah!!! i surfed online and found that it is actually already in its second edition. the tees are printed with words from the author and 45% of the profit will go to charity. go here to see the shirts clearer.

what first caught my attention were the boxes. i thought mango has begun selling books too. hehehe...silly me. then only i saw the shirts. i got the one in blue as i realised that i dun really have any blue tee. i am tempted to buy all actually hahaha....it goes for rm85 a piece. 3 are sleeveless while 3 are tees.
my tee screams this: what is the real 'i? it's what you are, not what others make of you. hmhh....i like what i read.
these tees are sold out in some countries very fast, so if you wanna get your hand on one, you better go fast. or.....i can help you get one since i am going again tomorrow. the white one is nice, but again, it also depends what statement you want printed on your shirt.
happy browsing.

*i might make a bag purchase on thursday. so stay tuned.

2 comments:

PengPeng彬彬 said...

goshhh i love the way you shop !!!can't wait for the bag purchase post !!!

qahina said...

I'm a Paolo Coelho die-hard fan too! LOL So happy a similar fan that I know. I wrote him a long email on how much he inspired me and HE REPLIED! YES!!! HIM in person not his publicist. Now he's on my facebook! (what a brag huh!!!he he) No, it's the other way around - I'm on his facebook. I havent been out so long didnt know MANGO had this collaboration with him. Yeah, I would love to get my hands on those tees but cant even tell what size I am now after delivery. Takpe lah, tengok u pakai pun dah seronok. Pose la satu gambar kawan..