Saturday, March 31, 2012

trip down mi-mory lane



aaah....was looking for songs to listen to on youtube when i scrolled down the list and found this video. haha....i was there at the concert too and i could be seen around 2:44 to 2:48.
my 4 seconds of fame.
see the fan with her hair all tied to the back, round face and shaking like mad?? then sammi gave her one hello kitty toy and said, 'cheong tak hou?' (well sung), then she raised her hand and rejoiced like a mad woman? haha...that was yours truly.
if you can't find me, try looking for the flower with the long green stem, did not manage to give her that at that time and was holding it in my hand in the clip.

that hello kitty is the one hanging in my car on the rear view mirror. memories. dun think i will be that mad now that i am older and more mellowed now, i think.
but i never regret doing all those crazy things as i got to have fun with my friends.

2 comments:

Kok Wai Mooi said...

Wow

I found u in the video u n ur tongue in cheek grin splitting from ear to ear so unlike ur cool usual self ! As u say those were the days n as long as u have fun why not? At least u have something to look back to! I like it

escape2 said...

haha...i felt like a cheshire cat from your description.