Sunday, July 07, 2013

7777 then and today

the week started with a dream of winning the jackpot.... dashed......
as if i ever bought......

but seeing the 4 numbers there was really a surprise. haiz.....cannot regret at all. should have bought them hor since it is my birthday month after all. and imagine, just buy once, and the numbers already come out in the first draw of the month. uwaaaaaa!!!!
i wonder if history will repeat twice.....try again next year???

and i got my first birthday gift.....
love love.....lots of studs on a clutch. well, i can use it as a sling bag since there is a long strap attached, but it is nicer as a clutch. hmmm.....i can even use it as a small document bag and use it for work. wait till i need another compartment to keep loose things for work.

and the official birthday celebration started today. yippeee!!! hahahaah......everyone is excited to get old when there is some sort of celebration right???

the kids celebrated after the day's event finished. boy, were we famished.
this cake was cut and all finished in one serving. there were also biscuits and drinks with ice cubes even. everyone looked so exhausted but they still stayed back to have this small party. how very sweet.

and this is the pressie i got. two hello kitties......well, i will definitely stick them in the car since there is an adhesive hanger behind the dolls. haha.....why chuck them into the drawer and never let them see the light of day.

cake no. 2- woohooo....tiramisu bought from josephine, a restaurant in ipoh.
this is one of the yummiest tiramisus i have ever had, and well, this is not my first time having it. the same kid had given me a try of this before and i had loved it, so i guess she knew what to get me.
and gosh, this is not a cheap cake to get. i feel so bad that she has to spend so much to get this cake....well, her family is well-off, so i guess she can afford it. anyway, i have something for her too.....so i don't have to feel bad.
i am going to have the cake for breakfast, dinner, tea and lunch hahahhaa.....even dad said the cake was nice. i guess it is the first time he had eaten real tiramisu and he agreed with me that the cake was not sweet.

and today's big event.....not my birthday.....but the annual sports day

the weather was really great and the sun was out while the sky was blue. things went smoothly although it still did not end as early as i expected.
events had been cut yet, the delay was caused by gathering of the athletes to start their events.

boy, am i glad that it is over. this sports day had brought out some negative vibes in me that i hated so much. the competition was not as healthy, and there was envy, hate, anger, fury, disappointment and sadness. gosh, i guess i felt that way because i have invested so much of my effort in training some kids and they just left me in the lurch.....heck, some just did not think i exist anymore and suddenly their sports house teacher was everything. or maybe i just thought i was so important to them and that i had to be 'consulted'? was the problem me?

i really felt disheartened. i had even thought of giving up training and even athletics at one point last week. it had been a topsy-turvy week emotion wise. please let me find the strenght to forgive and to get rid of my anger for the kid. help me not have any expectation for sacrificing my time and effort in training. but gosh.....when i saw the kids thanking someone else and not me, the person who coached them, it felt like a dagger being stabbed into the heart. it was really a wtf feeling. a kick in the gut. a wake-up call? it will take some time before i can face the kid again.

i only hope that i will keep calm, and be rational. after all, i am already one year older today and feeling negative is not going to help me stay pretty and young........as what many of my well-wishers told me to do.

happy birthday to me.

No comments: