Monday, July 15, 2013

Baaaaaallli uwaaaaaaa

Omg
I can't believe the blunder that I have made over the booking of flight ticket.
Over the past few days, I have booked tickets for four people and all are to Melbourne. The tickets were from airasia and mas over different periods of time.
And today when it was turn to book mine and my sister's to Bali, I faltered and got confused by all the numbers and sort.
I thought the price of flight to Bali on mas had increased in the space of one day. I did not realise that it was the price quoted for two persons instead of one. So I quickly went back to airasia, and saw similar price to what I checked the previous day, and I booked our flights to Bali in November on airasia. The truth is, prices quoted in airasia and mas are actually similar!! Damn!!! I feel like banging my head so badly now. No free drinks and snacks on flight. No comfy seat. Uwaaaaaaa!!
Well I am trying very hard to console myself now.
I still have hotels to book for five nights there. No more mistake please.

I better make sure I am well rested and not stressed when I do the next booking.

No wonder the Internet connection was so bad just now. That must have been a sign not to book my tickets then. Unfortunately I ignored it and plugged in the broadband instead. Big mistake.

No comments: