Wednesday, October 16, 2013

peace. love. mulberry

peace. love. mulberry.
that is the name i want to give my set of new rings which i received just today although i bought them few months ago.
don't you think the name is apt?? it is a set of two rings. the set was on sale during mulberry's summer sale and i had to get it. i had been eyeing them for ages. the two rings look so so much better compared to photos on the website. they are shinier, and more lustrous. love.

and the story how i only got this today.......well, i ordered it from its online website and got it sent to england to save on my delivery charges. and the kid who brought it back for me even travelled europe with my item in her bag before boarding the flight back to malaysia....gosh.....

yup.....the whole paper bag tied with its black ribbon. the paperbag was really well taken care of. not even a crease. if i had known, i would have told her to chuck the paperbag and just bring back these down here:
the envelope with a card, the small box which holds a dust bag and the two rings inside.

happy happy. now let me go back to admiring my rings. ;) and if you are wondering what is my ring size....it is 7 ;)

No comments: