Friday, October 13, 2006

Do I Qualify as a WORKAHOLIC?

how does one qualify as a workaholic?
- work till midnight at the office and set a camp there?
- all that is to think about are datelines and work?
- work first, family and friends second?
i think i can come out with more but i dun think you want to read about it.
i want to label myself one...but i dun work 24-7. i dun have a desk to call a working desk. my mind is not only cluttered with work. and yet, i cannot be IDLE. is there such a curse?
leave me idle for a few hours and i will feel depressed and hopeless. i will lament, "MY LIFE IS SO MEANINGLESS!"
i just need to have something to do! read a book, go somewhere, catch a movie, work, eat (big sin), arrange the room, throw things out, have a mission, blah blah blah.
i just cannot be idle! i will be depressed. numb. blank. worthless.
so...can i call myself a workaholic or you can think of a better name?

No comments: