Wednesday, October 25, 2006

TEENAGER

teen.ag.er [teen-ey-jer]
-noun-A person between the ages of 13 and 19; an adolescent.
thank you for giving me this opportunity to know this group of special people. knowing them has enhanced a great part of my life and let me learn more things about myself too.
it is really a privilege being able to work with them. watching them morph into their future self is really life's greatest gift.
everyone who will; is in the midst of; or has already gone through; should know that is one of the most important journeys one will survive. you go through your teenage years like a piece of sponge, ever willing to absorb whatever is poured on you. but remember to sieve through and emerge as the full bodied untainted winner.
thank you for sharing your growing up years with me. i hope you will realise how much you all matter to me.

No comments: