Wednesday, October 11, 2006

MY OWN SPACE???!!!!...ESCTATIC

gosh.....it's so easy.
just gather your guts, your thoughts, your determination..., think of a name, and here i am.
writing my first posting in a space i called my own. but er.....
what will the theme be?
this is just going to be a place for me to escape from the realities of life. yeah...call me a dreamer.
i like to imagine myself travelling the world soaking up everything like a sponge.
reading a book chilling out...flowing with the emotions....
enuf of babbling...welcome to my zone whoever you are...and thank you....

7 comments:

A Merlin Imp said...

Hi and welcome to the wonderful world of blog - ;)

hugs

LOL

escape2 said...

thanks...still encircling the globe thinking of new posts...

-ernny- said...

woah got blog never tell me!
>_<

Anonymous said...

sigh...feel a bit left-out...seems like i'm the only one still without a blog...guess i'm happy to be a "blogee" ;)

linsiew said...

wah you curi-curi created a blog without informing us. well keep up the good work!!

escape2 said...

shy shy...blush blush

P said...

JUST DISOVERED YOUR BLOG,
nice

any observations after 14 years / surprises / how you thought it would be?, etc

p.