Sunday, October 22, 2006

My new babe

introducing my new precious. it better be because i paid through my nose for it. it is sony ericson's k800i
finally after more than three years of samsung t100. it is going to be another 3 years before i look for another hp i hope...keep my fingers crossed. i guess i got the long awaited omen during the tyre puncture incident. i was so scared that my 'ancient' phone would fail me and i would not get the help i needed. that was the sign! a blessing in disguise you can say...but the blessing is more to the handphone shop owner heh?
i am still tunneling through the nook and cranny to make the best out of what i have. still haven't found time to even install the software (!!!) yet. but i am sure i will have loads since it is a one week break this week.
yeah, happy deepavali and selamat hari raya.

No comments: