Saturday, January 19, 2008

dreams and lanscapes

i have been haunted by dreams every night except for one this week. who love dreams??
not me ah. when u have dreams, the next morning, you will wake up not totally rested and feel even more tired than the night before you put your head on the pillow.
and mind you, these dreams are quite weird. they are like scenes from movies. one reel reveals itself after another.

i had one where angelina jolie was sitting in a cafe and then later she went to the toilet only to find leonardo di caprio (playing the role that gary sinise played in forest gump...no legs) trying to crawl on the floor of the toilet. weird weird....both are not my favourites but i dunno why they can make their ways into my dream. maybe those entertainment websites which have been flashing their news non-stop everytime they go out contribute.

and yesterday, i had a musical ala 'sex and the city movie' playing while i was sleeping. we had four female protagonists all dressed up in their best gears painting the town red. and the setting is somewhat like manhattan's central park complete with horse-drawn carriage! the source of this dream? i think i know. my boss asked me how to book tickets to new york yesterday for his son's graduation. inside i was thinking 'new york! i wanna go too! bring me along!!' har har! this dream ended with a dance and sing sequence on a stage. what a blast!

please no more dreams. i just wanna rest and get my sleep. what is that brain of mine doing not resting???

1 comment:

rockysamsung said...

I have real emo dreams most of the time, dying and stuff,
And I can't get nice sleep because of those