Friday, January 04, 2008

really sui

the new year zombie has turned into a sick zombie. sigh...not a good start to 08.


all the accumulated hours of insomnia suddenly decided to explode and hit back at me.

i got the full package: sorethroat, running nose, fever, and cold. paracetamol was my good friend for the pass few days and of course, water! i will die without it!


now the fever has receded but the sorethroat is unbearable. swallowing is difficult, as if there is a stone in the throat blocking the passage. went to the doctor a while ago, and according to him i have throat inflammation (again!!! well, a first for 08), so it is nothing serious. sob sob! i was out of breath when he told me to exhale hard few times! he said nothing serious. so i hope by popping some of the pills he gave me, i would be able to recover this weekend?? will add some of grandma's homemade green herbal pills as well. must be all the heat in the body.


and to add salt to the wound, i am no longer parking my car in my neighbour's covered porch. ;(

this neighbour has moved to his sister's house and he told me to park my car there. there is space for 2 cars. another neighbour also came to park his car in the second spot months later. but yesterday i found out that a worker of the owner is staying in the house (for how long i dunno). i din know about it until the next morning when i went to get my car to go to work. his car was smack right in front of the gate and was totally blocking the 2 cars inside. luckily my colleague had not left for work yet and i followed her that morning.

so now by right the second neighbour who came to park his car in the spot months later one should move his car out and let me and the guy staying in the house park right?? but how do you tell your neighbour to move his car out and let you park?? sigh....now my car is outside my house come rain or shine. poor kitty mobile. only 1 car can enter my rented house. maybe have to discuss with housemate about taking turns with the parking arrangement again.



and the next insult comes when the strap of my beloved leather knapsack broke! it has been with me for many years and i just love the leather. it was a christmas present from uncle and aunt when i was in germany. not cheap mind you. i think it is about rm500. i am considering stitching the broken part. everything else on the bag is still intact.

the last one came when i got home. remember the hello kitty pen atticus gave me? i can only see the cap now. where the hell has the pen gone to?? i dun think i have written one paragraph with that pen. who has misplaced it?? i wanna cry.


i dun think i can take anymore bad news. dark clouds seem to be hovering over my head since 08 started. i might need pomelo tree leaves for my bath to drive away all the bad luck.

5 comments:

rockysamsung said...

So cham...

Miss Mathew said...

don't worry too much bah... there's always a rainbow aftr d rain... 'pamelo leaves'? wot abt neem leaves? ;) jgn mara...

-ernny- said...

Aiyoh. Sweat not la. You're just more prone to these feelings cause u're sick. It'll be better soon, you'll see. =)Happy New Year btw!

rockysamsung said...

oooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hei!!!...I still remember that bag!!!You always carry it everywhere you go especially when you wanna go back to Tg Malim last time when we were in MPIK.if it means so much to you, go ahead and stich 'em up!!hehehe...