Tuesday, January 29, 2008

a running dino

i feel good.
sprinted a few times (or maybe more like strides) on the 80m track and gosh....it was exhilarating. the thighs felt strained of course and i was about to run out of breath by the third time...but it felt good that i could still do it.
and the best thing is...after all the stretching and cooling down, i dun feel any pain in my legs at all the next morning. i made sure i did all the proper stretching to hinder the unwanted injuries. yeah...woke up with a smile when i could still feel the legs the next morning. and gosh, slept like a log too.

oh, happy birthday to rossi's mom: pik kien. wishing you a good year...good pregnancy and a healthy baby and to you too, come june.

3 comments:

rockysamsung said...

happy birthday to rossi's mom: pik kien!
Anyway, just a reminder here.
Help me continue searching for across the universe soundtrack and DVD.
ESPECIALLY THE DVD!!!
I WANT IT SO BADLY...................
T_T
Then everyone can go to my house and watch it together and watch me cry.

-ernny- said...

I wished I had a damn track to run on! I can so imagine those Olympic tracks la,gosh they look so inviting!!

I'm all into running these days. Slowly building up my stamina. :D I think running's in our Lim genes.We loveee running! :)

escape2 said...

you can run anywhere you want. you think i have the olypics running track here? you will be so intimidated by those track i think. just get the friendly neighbourhood track and it will do. and remember to warm up to make the running easier to handle.
yeah....we love running!
i think your stamina is better than mine ernny.