Friday, February 01, 2008

keyboard vs pen

i am handicapped without the notebook. it is still in the workshop and i have no idea when it will come back to me. sob sob. when there is sudden influx of ideas, you just am not used to picking up the pen and paper to jot down anymore. it is easier to just switch on the laptop and start typing on the keyboard and seeing the words appearing fast on the screen. oh how i hate this dependency.



but who says pen and paper are useless still? it is still good to receive cards during birthdays and festive seasons rite? and today i got one from jason! oh how i miss thou! and again he invited me to kuching. hahaha...maybe one trip but later this year la...must see him in case he forgets me! his card came via express post. waa...even postman said, it is such an emergency to get the card to reach me. ;P


this card is purposely chosen ah. his birthday was on 27 jan and i sent him an e-greeting. only remembered on that day itself (thanks to the phone alarm). and now he chose a card with a cake for me...to replace the piece of birthday cake he couldn't share with me. how cute and sweeeeettt!!


oh oh and guess what i found in the post today too! hahaha....regent (my penpal from hk) sent me some photos taken last year. this was like so candid man...director? are you ready yet??
this is another person who always gives me surprises via post. she sent me a packet of dried cranberry last christmas. then for new year she sent me a teddy bear cover diary. have to send her something lah. but wait till the right thing comes along first. can't simply send. have to be as thoughtful as she is.

No comments: