Saturday, September 20, 2008

empty nest


so much yet so few to share them with. granma has eaten. granpa has eaten. mom has eaten. only left me and dad. dad is not at home at the moment, so i guess he will on have his share when he gets back later at midnight. there are about 6 to 7 pieces there on the plate although it looks less than that.
i wonder if i am the only one feeling the empty nest syndrome at home.
and i have three beds to choose from every night. in fact, i can alternate the beds if i want to every weekend. first, i have my own bed. then there is ah jet's and finally wei's double decker. it all depends on my mood and the weather. this week, it is ah wei's bed. too lazy to move my blanket back to my room since i was on jet's bed last week when atticus they all occupied my room.
however, the store room downstairs tells a different story. all the things there are so cluttered and in a mess that i dun even know where to start if i want to clear some of the mess. there is the table with my stuff and jet's. then those clothes...all siblings. i just feel like throwing everything that is not going to be used. and oohh...i do feel better everytime after clearing things. i just dun understand how grandma and aunt like to hoard things and just want to store them. i really can't wait to get my hands on those stuff and chuck them out. the mind is clearer once there is less things to clutter the place i think.
i have to pick up that will to do the store room clearing come this raya holidays i guess. it will be a good opportunity. i have been wanting to do that. so jet...you better tell me what to do with your clothes...shall i sort them out and see what we can give dad???

No comments: