Sunday, September 14, 2008

sick blogger

oh gosh..i haven't been blogging for one whole week. two reasons: lack of time and nothing to blog about.
how dull life was this week.

it was really hectic at work. i hardly had time to sit at my desk for long although there were days when i was supposed to be free. plus, i haven't been sleeping well for the whole week. i dunno the reason though. not lack of exercise. i do go for my brisk walk and cycling trips in the evening since i can't jog. and on wednesday morning i had a shock when i woke up. went to blow my nose after i got up and a gob of blood came out from my nostril. it was jellyish red. luckily there was no more fresh blood after a few more drops. i told myself, if it was going to happen the next day, i better raised the alarm and seek doctor's opinion. thank god i dun have to. it was just that morning. i quickly swallowed grandma's green pills and drank more water.

and tomorrow, i am going to take my first medical leave for the year. i need a break. i have been blowing my nose non-stop today too. yes, i have been working hard marking stuff at work and i really pushed myself to finish them all so i can return them and then give more work and get more to mark again. this is the last league before their exam so i can't lag.

hence, uncle, ginny and atticus have my service to drive them to the airport tomorrow morning. their flight to LA via Taiwan has been postponed to tomorrow noon (from today 3p.m.) because of the typhoon. atticus thinks this is absolute shit...anyway he is enjoying himself here in tm as well. they are only back for 5 days this time. a short stopover before their 5 days hols in america! aAAAA!! bring me with you!!! first stop: LA, then to rocky mountains, vancouver, to boston and finally to new york! big apple!!! i can only dream about it.

time for a bath before that trip to the clinic. some videos and photos later.

3 comments:

BeaLee said...

so funny la as i read ur blog and updated myself... hehehe...

Miss Mathew said...

I hope u get better soooonnn :)

Twei said...

eh, should be 5 days stop-over in m'sia and 5 WEEKS holiday in US... correction!