Thursday, April 16, 2009

the power of praise

a view from a kid is one that is the most innocent and pure right?
well, how do you feel when a 13-year-old told you that, "you know, you look really beautiful just like this. you don't look as beautiful at work."
'just like this' translates to having no make-up on your face, all blemishes are exposed and you are dressed in your home tee-shirt and shorts.
it really caught me off guard and was on the verge of getting a deep blush on the cheeks. i will definitely accept the compliments but at the same time reminding myself that...maybe he thinks i am 'real' as the casual me is the real me.
thank you joshua for making my heart ablazed...it will keep me warm for a long time.

moral value: do not keep praises to yourself, tell those who deserve them and you will never know the effects you will create.

No comments: