Tuesday, May 19, 2009

the day that was yesterday...

Pointy heels coming out for special occasion. Worn on feet for 2 hours. Thank goodness no pain due to the short duration. Got a lot of stares because of the shoes…worth it. And oh, I finally realize how narrow the shoes are. So jia en, I dun think I can pass this pair to you. You won’t be able to fit.
The best thing I have got on Monday morning. A container of white fungus dessert early in the morning (by 7.15a.m.) on the desk at work with a heart warming message. It is the most special one…. Exerting all the goodness in the dessert and how I have to take good care of myself. Aahh….the joy of being taken care of. So I should do the same to others too because it feels good. Thank you Karen.
Oh, mini cornettos from vevon and zhi fung. Yummy. Just had one. I had so much dessert today. Tried 4 types of cakes…naa…I din get any cake. Other people’s. had moist choc cake, apple cinnamon, coffee and the normal sponge cake. The choc cake was really good. Home made if I am not wrong. I walloped 4 pieces…cut to very small ones of course. They even sent the bowl over with the broken pieces in the end for me to finish them up. Haha….
So how could I not force myself to finish running the track today? But I felt good after running. The body felt lighter.

And some of the dwindling population of small gifts one can still get nowadays. Well, be grateful that one can still get them. Besides a smattering of smses from some exes (only 10 if my calculation serves me correct), it has been a tiring and mundane one. Had games…someone fainted. My group got no 2. it was even more tiring than a normal working day. The back and shoulders are still as stiff as ever. Planning to go for a back massage I heard from a colleague available in town. It is not pampering. It is correction of problem.

2 comments:

mu fan cum unfit doc in training said...

well, as the cliche goes, it's the thought that counts.. :)
happy teacher's day again..

-ernny- said...

ah sigh. the shoes are so pretty though!