Wednesday, May 20, 2009

part-time antbuster

I have become an ant-buster. There are just so many ants scattered from different holes lately. Gosh, those gaps in the tiles are really a menace. Can someone suggest another better way to combat them?
My way? I find the hole where they come from and I drown them with washing liquid. I read this somewhere and I have used this way ever since. It does work. But for how long I am not sure.

But I guess the best way is to always avoid the source that gets them out of the holes. They even go after my toothpaste. Our toothpaste is really that sweet huh? I am using darlie’s green tea…maybe this one is sweeter than the rest. I should also make it a point to get the garbage out from the house daily. But there is the risk of dogs looking for food in the bin outside and scattering the rubbish and I will have to clean up the mess after that.
This sets me to complaint mode already. I am the one who always have to take out the rubbish. My housemate just does not know how to do it. And I am the one who always put out the tiffin carriers outside the house for the caterer to pick up. She just does not take the initiative to do it. Uurrgghhh…..so frustrated.

No comments: