Friday, May 22, 2009

yet another haircut

ok let's talk about hair again...haha.....if you are sick of my hair topic dun read.

i thought i was going for a trim yesterday. instead, i got another full cut. my hairdresser just does not like me in longer hair. so it is short hair again....think lee sin je's style. it is a bit raw around the fringe. so no more hair in the eye. need some getting used to. i feel so 'bald'.

my housemate said it is fresh and another colleague said nice. they asked me how much i spent and where i went to get this cut. so i guess this new hair cut is not that bad. my heart was aching actually seeing the long fringe falling off onto my lap yesterday. i din expect so much would be cut off. well. it will grow...and i can save on my shampoo.

2 comments:

klam said...

picture pls.....

escape2 said...

er....cannot find a good angle yet. hahahah