Saturday, July 02, 2011

this week's summary

it has been a really busy busy week and i am really sorry....well, i feel bad for not updating my blog. very bad.

the sports season has officially ended on thursday. phew and all the muscle aches are reminder of how hard i have worked.
yeah for green house for winning on sports day and emerged as the overall winner! i also won in my 4x100m race albeit in a slower time. blame it on not warming-up or old age?

had also chopped off all my permed locks on wednesday. all the 10 months of not cutting the hair was just gone in 2 hours. the cut and dye took me that long. but who wants their hair cut to end fast? i like being fussed around by the hairdresser and see him work his magic on my hair. i don't complain because he puts extra attention on the tiny details. so now the hair on the back of my head is even shorter than some guys'. but i have only received compliments from everybody so far. definitely no regrets. i can always start growing the hair again. i am sick of tying my hair everyday in this hot weather and putting styling stuff to keep the waves. so now it is only messing up the hair with wax and i look 'cool' throughout the day.

well progress report on my bloated finger tips. they are not bloated anymore but all the dead skin makes an ugly appearance after i wash my hands. do i retain water in my fingertips?

it is all dead skin right? when it is dry, you won't be able to find any lines on them. it is all smooth surface. so don't try checking for finger prints.

made a trip to teluk intan on friday for steamboat buffet. i dun want anymore!!! it is not that good but we only went because someone had not been there.
anyway, love the square at teluk intan's leaning tower. it was so windy and cool there at night. the local council have decided to make the tower colourful. it looks kinda futuristic in its old body.

well, i hope i am going to recover from my sports exhaustion and find sometime to blog next week. i can only keep my fingers crossed. one never knows when visitors from the state come for a visit but someone told me the director is visiting the district on my birthday! everyone will be on their toes for sure and i hope he won't decide to drop in. haha....maybe i will offer him a piece of cake. gulp!

4 comments:

jiin said...

When were you went to Teluk Intan? What happen to your fringe? When can I get the stickers and badges and cards? Can't wait for it. coming back to TM soon.

Kok Wai Mooi said...

Can I have a peek at ur new hairstyle ?

escape2 said...

jiin, call me when u come back to tm. will give it to you personally.

pn kok: all the photos are on fb already.

chloe wong said...

steamboat at t.i not that good already...last time when this shop just started steamboat buffet, it was nice. and with all fresh sea food...