Wednesday, July 25, 2012

blue crystal for liquid fast

no milk,
no fruit,
no potato chips.
yup, i successfully did my liquid fast today.

it was easier than i thought. the hunger did not come at all.
but of course that was after i deduced that HUNGER IS ONLY A STATE OF MIND.
yup, everything is in the mind baby.

feel so happy with myself. if you ask me if i get thinner in these 2 days, well, sadly the answer is no. i dun think i am losing weight this way.

oh, i also went jogging just now and did not think of hunger.

tomorrow there will be some fruits for lunch. i need the energy for my circuit training at 3pm. then i am going to reward myself with a trip to the ramadhan bazaar to shop for foooooood with the boys. i think i am going to pig out there.

this fasting thing might be a regular feature during my weekdays. let us see how determined i am.

a very striking ring indeed although it is void of any particular motif or pattern. will just stand out on the finger without screaming for attention. there are still many colours out there to yearn for. let's wait for the next sale ;)

No comments: