Monday, July 23, 2012

good thing comes in a bow

it is time to reveal the second piece of goodie in the sack now.
now, this piece of silver jewellery has travelled around the world quite a bit.

my sister in australia who travelled to the united states earlier this year helped me get this. and then from australia, it was brought back to germany by my cousin to her mom, my aunt.
then lastly, the ring was passed to dad when my aunt's flight from germany landed last week.
what a relay eh. 3 different continents, 4 'runners', one ring. hahahhaa

it is such a dainty ring. i like the twisted silver because i also have a tiffany key pendant in the same twisted form.

the ring fits me although it is 1/2 a size smaller from the usual size 7 i wear. for chunkier rings, only size 7 can fit the middle finger.

so do you like the simplicity the ring offers?

of course i do, a lot.

now to something else. i am preparing myself mentally to fast tomorrow, well i will still drink so there is a bit cheating there.

this morning, i have only had breakfast consisting of 2 pieces of toasts with cheese. then when i got to school, my colleague showed me a big bag of ruffles potato chips, gosh, how to resist??
for lunch, i went to down to the canteen, but it was just to pack my dinner in my tiffin. i did not have any lunch.
i have cut a dragon fruit to have when i get hungry. but till now, i still don't have the need to open the container to take a piece out. but i will definitely have to finish the cut fruit before dinner time.
the cloudy weather and soon-to-come storm is definitely helping me to curb hunger too. so let's hope the weather will continue this way tomorrow when i start my fast.
wish me luck.

No comments: