Friday, July 20, 2012

goodies from germany

my aunt is like the santa claus who comes down the flight with a bagful of goodies for me.....except that she is the delivery woman and i of course pay for everything that is in the bag ;)

and so, this time around, she has got my drawstring bag filled with everything i bought in my online overseas shopping purchases, and also one birthday present from my sister and her small family.
the bag is bulky eh??

well, that is because it is filled with boxes of trinkets. i have got enough to last me the year. no more shopping till next year? is it possible? well, if i think of my coming holiday plan, then the shopping will definitely have to take a back seat. it is really time to save.

here is some sneak peek at the boxes.
the familiar turqoise and white ribbon.

my one and only purchase ever from this brand. i definitely can't afford their other stuff.

lots of blue boxes.

No comments: