Thursday, July 26, 2012

not so 'fast'

there was no fasting for me today....but i had breaking fast instead. hahaha.
actually i did not plan to fast due to the training i would do with the kids in the afternoon. hmh....come to think of it, i should have fasted.

this afternoon, i did not join them in the exercise- circuit training or intensive interval training. i was there correcting their poses and monitoring them with my hawk's eyes. so there was no cheating at all and they could really feel the strain on their muscles.

so in the morning i had a really nice tau sah peah offered by my colleague. then i had one dragon fruit after lunch time. yup no lunch for me today. hmmh...am i obsessed with fasting?? i am going to fast again tomorrow. i hope i won't hurt my body with what i am doing.

so after that training session....well, their training session, we walked to the ramadhan food bazaar. we collected rm11 from fine today, their bad mouths for using vulgar language....and we used that money to buy half a roast chicken and a long roti john.

i also got my dinner here, a piece of spiced fried chicken and roti telur.
unfortunately, everything sucked! nothing was good. that made me come to a conclusion that ramadhan food bazaar is so over-rated. things here are not cheap either and i have a feeling that they might be slightly more expensive than usual. hence, it would be my only time there. the food really left a bad taste in my mouth.

so with all the food we got, we broke fast at the hall right on the badminton court. it was much more merrier eating in a group.

-------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------

ok to another thing now. i had my heads full of htmls and tutorials on ways to faster mastering of my quests in cafe world. haha....i even got personal tutorial from a youth in indonesia since he is also using mac. the moderator of the group i join is from the usa and his helper is from portugal. so it is a worldwide co-operation to run those cafes. hahahaha.

after a lot of tinkering, i managed to get hold of the way and now am teaching my friend. phew. i don't think i will be able to call it a night if i fail to learn. it would be such a long long night then.

time to call it a night. it is ok to sleep late tonight. after all, it is friday tomorrow. i will wake up with a smile on my face and tell myself that it is friday.

and what better way to celebrate this friday with my new ysl ring? huge? nah....rather avant-garde. i should have got a bigger ring size to fit the middle finger, my favourite finger to put on a ring, but i did not want to pay extra for that bigger size. hence, i have to settle with the ring finger i guess.

hope you are looking forward to your friday as much as i do.

No comments: