Saturday, May 26, 2007

escape again



ni hao...huan ying guang ling....hahahaha

i guess i will be hearing a lot of this for one week.
yup...china specifically beijing, tianjin and chengde.
departure: 26 june 2007, via SIA. will be back on 3 june 2007.
the flight to will be midnight flight as there is a transit. and coming back...will be on the plane during day time. so one day wasted in flying.
just checked weather. omg, it is hot!!! everyday more than 30'C!!! chance to experience the dreaded desert heat?? i will take everything in my stride and enjoy myself.
so i will update again when i get back. in the meantime, dun miss me ya ;)
dun call me, dun sms me...my phone bill will sky-rocket or rather...my credit will dwindle ;)
but if you really really do miss me, one or two sms(s) won't kill ...hahaha

p/s: see my luggage tag or not?? cute mou???

pp/s: first destination tomorrow: forbidden city. go buy coffee from the starbucks in the compound to wake me up...and before this starbucks is demolished. hahaha. the chinese government do not want one foreign outlet in the midst of their national heritage.

2 comments:

-ernny- said...

The starbucks in China cost a bomb I heard.Ehh,I want more Olympics 2008 souvenirs! ;P

-ernny- said...

Ehhhhhhh! You never update for like a week then suddenly woosh, post loads ar!! Lousy blogger u know!! booo!