Monday, June 04, 2007

back from beijing

i am back!!!!
but i am still in the recovery stage. hahah... slept for 12 hours last nite. from 11p.m. till 11a.m. this morning. i must be really tired ya. of course lah. the day before had to wake up at 4.30a.m. to go to airport and catch the flight back ah.
all my photos are still in the handphone and camera. so there will still be some time before u guys see me come up with the day to day journal updates of my trip. please be patient.

someone commented that i am a bad blogger... not updating day to day but posting loads on selected days. boo hoo hoo...is that what blogging all about? must there be a time when u can upload things? well, u will see me posting loads again in one go because i can only go online at selected days.

there is still one week left in this holidays and i hope i can get all my work done. haha...but half the time will be spent uploading photos, sorting them, labelling them, etc. keep my fingers crossed that i can complete everything before the end of the week.

No comments: