Thursday, June 07, 2007

mystery person revealed

hello everyone! Ka Ka Ka!!! i am jason!
jie jie finally has to post my photo already. this was taken in the bus using her camera handphone. i had to strike a pose because i simply loved the rocky biscuits (chocolate coated biscuit sticks) too much!! yum yum! because of rocky, i was always pestering her with 'CHU KU LIK!!!" i even ditched my mom and dad to go roaming with her.
***he is so cute and adorable right??? he really loves to eat one ah. haha...can slurp a bowl of noodles in seconds. he said sorry he could not go with me to cambodia in my next trip...aawwww...but he made me promise to send him the photos. one look at his photo will make me smile. i miss him so much!!!
for those of you who think jason is the guy, a real man, i have fallen in love with, hmm you really dunno me that well lah. i am just too conservative and reserved to just throw caution to the wind and fall head over heel in love with someone in just 7 days. that is bad news eh? some said 'go take the risk lah, if you dun try you will never know'. but i just can't. so no summer fling for me. flirting is harmless but to take the next step, one has to tread with caution and will try to avoid all downfalls as best as possible.

2 comments:

Unknown's said...

what lahhhhh!!!!!
Hey, we were so excited for you and you trick us all ..... :p

escape2 said...

LOL
you guys were more excited than me ah. dun blame me. but thank you all for feeling so happy when i get a 'guy'.