Sunday, May 25, 2008

recovering...

i hate not getting enough sleep. no, it is not those puffy eyes and grogginess. it is the running nose that i hate. it comes without fail everytime i wake up after getting less than 6 hours of sound sleep. so that is why i had been using packs of tissue paper on saturday. i think i am dehydrated but i have been downing myself with bottles of water as well.

i was in slim river on saturday morning. i had to attend a camp and to give a talk to those kids sitting for exam. luckily the flu stopped the moment i was given the microphone and throughout my session. i think i did well from the expressions and the attention given on those 150 faces in the hall. so i was quite happy despite feeling weary. then the flu came back as soon as i sat down after handing over the mic and it was non-stop fluid loss till night comes.
so the next time you see me with a running nose, you will know the reason.


i am still exhausted and the weather is so gloomy outside. rain again and rolling thunders. but i guess it is good to drive away the haze.


i need my rest. friday had worn me out. yeah, the isetan member pre-sale and this time around, memang only one day. so you can imagine the crowd lah especially after office hour. i shudder thinking back. but luckily i was not in the packed places i.e clothes and shoes section. unbelievable right? i din go into these sections. even mom asked me why i din go to see shoes although she knew i have so many pairs. hehehe. just din feel like getting more clothes and shoes. anyway, i bought a pair in ipoh 2 weeks ago ;P


any indulgence? i got a bag and a watch. the watch was not planned and not in the shopping list. another armani watch...almost similar to the one i have except this time it is in chain. what the heck, they give extra discounts for members and my cash vouchers paid half of the amount.

and the bag...the pictures here. wanted to get one for work...a big one. was actually looking for document bag until i found this one from liz claiborne. the red caught my eyes. so attention seeking. but it is really big enough for my newspaper, pencil case, water bottle, books and whatever i can think of stuffing in to bring to work. i just keep my fingers crossed that i don't break my shoulder by overdoing the stuffing. again...i dun have to pay for the bag. hahaha....more cash vouchers! oh, the bag has 30% discount. never buy things at retail prices...my motto.


the bulk of my load comes from the facial stuff i helped aunt and cousin to buy and mine too lah. that is where i get my cash vouchers from. the others vouchers are from 2007 rebates.

i wanted to help jet to look for his winter clothes and sweaters too but that idiot did not want to follow me!! i actually found some good bargains from nautica and timberland (60% discount for members only!) but he was not there!!! many men i saw walked away with timberland paper bags. i called back and asked him to get me his shoulder measurement, and he gave me the wrong one!!! the one that he gave was too broad...sigh...i also dunno how they measured him. hence, all jackets that i picked up were too small. when i got back, i measured him again and found that whatever i picked up suited him perfectly!!! damn! so frustrated! now i have to make another trip to kl again tomorrow. but there will not be the extra 10% discount lah. will go to midvalley this time. get him to buy those from FOS hhmmhh...serves him right.


so i better rest now for another trip. there is still the isetan in the gardens where i can do my shopping. hahaha...but i am not keen on clothes except for summer dresses. i have got my eyes on a coach's carly bag...but of course i won't be getting it here lah. will wait for the opportunity to come.


No comments: