Thursday, May 22, 2008

the sale is here

all senses in the body are tingling now.
i have heard unofficial confirmation from isetan staff that isetan pre-sale for members is going to start tomorrow. gosh...i am like mentally preparing for my shopping marathon. hahahaha....

it has been a while going for all these pre-sale stuff. the last time was with cousin en after her persuasion to go. that was last year right?

helping aunt and cousin to buy their facial stuff...then i get those cash vouchers. hahahah...my incentives for shopping. zooming straight to kl after work. it is going to be a tiring friday but i am sure full of shopping esctacies.

anyone has 100% confirmation about the sale? anyone else going??

4 comments:

rockysamsung said...

23rd May right? Anniversary Sale. My sis's couldn't go and she was nagging about it

-ernny- said...

Oh gosh I can still remember our last trip to Isetan so clearly! I bought my suit, trackpants,shoes and dunno what else. Then we went to Alexis! And we almost got locked out of the carpark cause we got back so late! Haha! Good times indeed. :)

Have fun tmr! =)

escape2 said...

haha....i remember the free dinner we got. and the not so good singer at alexis.

this time the member sale is only one day ah. i expect madness today. well, hope to find some good bargains.

go to isetankl.com.my if you wanna see what they have

rockysamsung said...

Hey, if you're free, go to my secret blog and read my newest post. It's a lil of my new book project, and just comment lar, unfinished work.
Link in my blog.