Friday, April 16, 2010

happy things...first part of the day

i feel good today. i woke up with a good vibe. i slept well, er...albeit with a dream. my neck feels better, not as stiff and i don't get my headache anymore....keep my fingers crossed first.
i feel thin....ahem.....check it out yourself

smart??

workload is light at work today.
a parent told me that her son took me as his idol...waa....what a compliment.

jason (my 14-year-old friend from miri) whom i have not met for many years since our trip to beijing is planning to meet me when he comes in the next june holiday. he mailed me on facebook. i hope i don't jinx the meeting by talking about it now.

i have finished filling my income tax form for 2009 and i don't have to pay any tax. yahoo!!!

and i can go home early today. no activity in the afternoon here in bidor. it has been a while since i go home to tm so early....12.40noon.

so i hope you guys have a happy weekend too. i am going to have a longer one because it is perak sultan's birthday on monday. i should be heading to pavilion, kl on monday if everything goes well to see ah seng's big screen debut on ice kacang puppy love. so let's rejoice for a happy weekend.

No comments: