Wednesday, April 14, 2010

the mess for vanity

did you read my blog yesterday???
well, if you did, you would remember this photo below....and my assortments of accessories on my wrist.
aint't the owl pewter charm charming?? well......to get that piece of bracelet on my wrist....look at the mess i have brought to my bed.......
like a tornado has hit my room. i was searching and searching and searching in every corner i could think of in the cabinet where i put all my accessories. then i was opening this box lah and then that box. finally.....after like more than 5 mins of frantic search....i finally found the bracelet in a box.....under my novel which was on top of the cabinet. it was totally covered. man! the price of vanity huh? just to look rugged and cool. well, it is a good excuse to reorganise the storage unit anyway. hahah...
well lucky tummy again. my dearest colleague called me at 6p.m. and told me not to eat my dinner because she has prepared dried wan tan noodles for me. she knew i had the caterer's food. anyway, i only had a fish left to eat for dinner from the caterer. i had 2 dishes in the afternoon already (the caterer provides 3 dishes and 1 soup). still it was a very filling dinner. i had 8 wantans ah....waa.....and they were scrumptious. are you salivating already???

well, i am going for more good food today......wait for my update....

and in the meantime.....can you .....my dear blog readers....please ...pretty please..... CLICK on the nuffnang ads on the left sidebar of the blog. PRETTTIIIIII PLEEEAASSEE.....
one click will get me 5cents. haha....lama-lama jadilah bukit. click and then go and shut whatever that pops out.....ok mou???????

1 comment:

rockysamsung said...

Hey escape.
well u have to customise the codes to get that large rectangle ad in between the 1st and d 2nd post.
Tutorials here:
http://www.nuffnang.com.my/blogger/blogspot/
But you have to find where to put the codes, that's the toughest part.
I can help u though, u need to give me ur email ad and password(change it first of coz).