Monday, August 23, 2010

boiling!!!!

gosh, i am so short fused today!!! i can still feel my blood boiling but i dun think i can relate it to any particular reason! why!!!

could it be the toothache i start having since 8a.m.? i can feel the pull of the nerve and it is making me have a piercing headache too. why the sudden sensitive attack?

then some kids asked me if i could cancel the class this afternoon. and the reason?? i think it is totally absurd. "my mom tells me not to get out of the house because it is july 14th in the chinese calendar today, so we have to cancel the class." fyi, today is the day the hell's gate is open in the chinese calendar. why the hell are they still out this morning if they can't out at all????!!!!! i brushed them aside crassly and told them to go to hell. man! what the hell was wrong with me???

blame it on the toothache?

can i also blame it on the short circuit my iron experienced yesterday night??

as i plugged the iron on, it suddenly burst and popped and sparkled flew from the plug. my hand was not hurt in anyway but the whole house turned dark. luckily it was only the plug which made the circuit board tripped.

see the broken wire and the dark smudge on the plug made by the little explosion? the danger of exposed wires. got to go and change the plug today.

i need to calm all the fraying nerves in my body before another outburst comes. but i don't think i can. all the nerves are kicking and raring to attack now....i can feel it. please don't let me loose control.

2 comments:

Fely said...

I usually get like this when it's getting close to 'that time of the month'. I always blame it on hormones. But it could be the toothache too. They are terrible for making people feel miserable. Whatever it is, hope you feel better soon.

escape2 said...

hmhh...now that you have mentioned 'it'...i think it is the hormone turning everything haywire in me. yup, it is that time of the month but it should have come already! i still feel agitated today.
i can't seem to be able to control the 'thing' in my body. it is going out of control.