Saturday, August 28, 2010

eyes ok

i am back....

well, actually i have started using my eyes actively since yesterday although i was supposed to get plenty of rest. the advice was to sleep after coming home but those who know me would know that i cannot sleep in the afternoon. i tried...but i was only closing my eyes for 2 hours without getting any sleep. then i got up and read the newspaper and did some marking. still got to finish my work ah!!!!

i got free lunch yesterday too after the surgery. haha....thanks to chinching. we had nice hakka food at ying ker lou. dad and aunt love the lunch too.

well, the surgery was actually scarier than the first time. this time around, i could see everything clearly. i had to tell my self to calm down and take a deep breath.....that whatever the doctor was doing was for my own good. so i better listen to every word he instructed and do as told. luckily his voice was very soothing and i think he is quite meticulous too.

the last time, everything was blurry and fuzzy. this time, i could see the equipment used too. the retracing of the old flap with a needle poking into the eye (yup.... but there was no pain of course since they have number my eyes with eye drops first), and the lifting the cornea. the droning of the machine was shorter hence i did not have to hold my breathe for long.

today went down to kl again for 1 day check. the report was good....well, the progress was how it was supposed to be. the next check-up is on 2 sept....yippee...can skip work for a day hahahaa....

these three eye drops are my companion now. vigamox and maxidex every 4 hour and the artificial tears every hour.....or depending on the dryness of my eyes.

oh, i am wearing my sunglasses as i am typing this.
and these shields are what i have to wear when i go to sleep. this is to prevent my hands from scratching my eyes. good protection.....but not that comfortable. one week with them.


and ooohh...this is not related to eye stuff.......
i just feel 'rich' when i get them. read properly- i just 'feel'.......and i am not rich.


anya hindmarch's invitation to view their fall-winter collection and a 15% discount card on their new arrival. the purple bag in the photo is nice kan? drooling.

gosh, the euro is super low now, only rm4 for every euro. i wanna travel there! spain, italy, france. too bad the flight tickets are too expensive.

No comments: