Friday, August 06, 2010

my collection from klcc

i am so so so so so so tired!!! but i don't want to sleep first. want to finish blogging first, dun think i can find the time to do so tomorrow....err...later. it is already saturday now.
gosh, my plan to klcc sounded so perfect right in the previous post? however, i am only human and there are only certain things i can control.

the rush to get myself ready for kl went smoothly and so was the journey on the highway.

however, once i reached jalan tun razak and nearing the tunnel to go into klcc, that was when the nightmare started! horrible traffic jam!!! the culprit?? PC FAIR at kl convention centre.

waaa..........hahahaha!!! i was stuck in my car for almost 30 mins before i finally found a parking spot at an outdoor carpark next to mandarin oriental hotel. the carpark in klcc was full, including those two outside ones as well.

it was a techie and geek attack!!!! so many ppl lingered outside convention and fountain area.

i actually planned to go and check the pc fair since i needed a hard disc, antivirus, and windows 7. but i cancelled the plan when i was stuck in the jam. instead, i called cheeboon who was already inside the fair to help me check the prices of things i need.

ok....i also checked the price of macbook pro i 7, 15 inch for cousin. the price in malaysia is rm7199. so expensive!!! it is the latest so that is the price. so is it cheaper in australia??

i did not get an antivirus, am thinking of buying it online. fuss free. as for windows 7, well, cheeboon offered me his original professonal 64bit one...muahahaha.....free.

so i only ended getting one thing from the fair....er...okok it was cheeboon who got it for me.....a hard disc. buffalo 320g at rm189. cheap or not??
the red is so nice hor??? we met outside dome and i chatted with him for almost an hour there. that was when linsiew called from australia asking me to shop for her.

i met up with chailih for dinner at one vietnamese restaurant. that was another hour for dinner. had a bowl of beef ball noodle. something soupy and not too rich. i could not take in anymore rich food since the heavy breakfast and lunch.

ok.....to something else first ah....since the photo is here.
this is the phone strap for the new phone....an ex-colleague sent it to me. i think she thought of me when she saw the hello kitty.

ok back to the food topic.
my breakfast and lunch all here:
a colleague sitting opposite me was quite baffled to see so much food appearing on my table this morning. well, i was too. food attack!!!
lo mai kai from carmen.

big pau from wenhao.

manukah honey from carmen

cut dragon fruit i brought myself

pie made by karen. ok....i still have this in the container. it will be my breakfast in a few hours time. i really could not take in so much in half a day.

all the photos here are taken with my new vivaz pro. nice hor?? the quality is so much sharper compared to the old phone. well, i guess i found another plus point now.

i am trying to be more environmentally friendly and i got myself a reusable shopping bag last week when i went to ipoh. i like it because it is foldable. very convenient and saves a lot of space in the bag.
tada.....this is the size and shape after folding...or before the expansion. rm15.90. a little investment for the environment......i hope. and i brought this to klcc today and used it.
okoko....now to my shopping. the bag above cannot contain all my things lah. hahahaa......too small lah. i really followed the shopping list ah. no window shopping at all. all in all, i only used 90 mins to shop everything in the list.

this clutch...for pn kok who will be retiring in september. maybe she can use it for her son's wedding end of this year.
pn kok specially requested for a red bag. she loves the red bag i used last year but i could not get her the same one since they no longer have it. so i got this instead. i hope she likes it.
now to shopping orders from australia.

siew called me as i was chatting with cheeboon. man, the phone line was so bad at that time. i wonder whether it was my phone or the service provider. after much 'hah hah hah' i finally understood her request to look for belts. so these are two i found. you said your budget was rm100, but these two are rm140......i pay the extra. gift for you. that is what sister is sometimes for. hahahaha
the braided belt is really nice, its colour is lighter than what you see. i am thinking whether i should give you my silver belt from esprit. let me consider first.
opps.....termasuk my own thing. just one for me.
my brother-in-law asked me to get this:
these are for yeelin. i got them all right?? correct mou??? oh, the aquasource non-stop is soon's as well.
this is yeelin's. it is called exfoliating massage gel ah.......and not what we called- heat scrub hahahaa
i got this free from sk-ll, exchanged using the points i have accumulated last year.
i have finished using all the vouchers collected today loh. got rm110 cash vouchers from the cosmetics dept.

last but not least, another gingko pillow for myself. this one is for tm. 50% discount. so only rm40....for a good night's sleep.

ok....there is actually something which i did not get for soon. osim upapahug IV. the osim store in klcc is no longer there and i went to best denki where they have osim products as well. unfortunately, they only had the old one and the new stock will only come tomorrow. i will try to find it from another outlet lah.....and i hope the promo price still applies at that time. this new one is better than mine (upapahug) bought last year. it has more variations in the drumming and also more different strength levels. so for rm599, it is quite ok and the punching and thumping is really hard one ah. no kidding.

ok finito. time to sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.