Sunday, August 01, 2010

it's a sony weekend

am i such a big sony ericsson fan??? nooo....i don't want to be one. it is just a coincidence i think.

went to kinta city, ipoh to watch the movie-inception, then stumbled upon a newly opened sony centre. wanted to go and check if they had phone there, ended up getting this walkman.
this will be my companion when i go jogging. and i only paid rm29 for it. well, i used maybank 40,000 treatpoints too to exchange for this. a pink netbook has also caught my eyes while i was in the centre and i can use treatpoints to exchange for it too.....but that will take a while before i can get to that amount. 180,000 for a netbook. so let me save some points first.

and this here is my ex-phone:
love it and love it and still love it. it is still in the house because i have given it to mom. here comes the difficult part, the tutorial. i hope she can get the hang of it soon. well, at least let's hope that she will be able to retrieve and make phone call with it. have taken that phone accessory away because she complained the ball is too big and old ;(

and this here is my new phone: vivaz pro which i got for rm1280.
it comes with a slide up qwerty keyboard and 5 mega pixel camera and touch screen of course.
the phone with the keyboard hidden.
the back of the phone. am afraid i will get scratches on the camera lens. there is no shutter like my previous one. below is the casing.

so far, i am not getting the phone yet. i still can't find myself 'clicking' with it. gosh, it is not easy changing to this modern system.
there are some things that are irritating me. i can't personalise the alarm tone nor the incoming message tone. i have no idea what the message tone is like. i managed to personalise the ringtone only so far.
i cannot surf the internet....dunno why the connection was stopped. but i did manage to go to facebook and post a note on my wall.

there are still so many things i need to explore. how do you i 'silent' the phone?

oh, i also need a new phone accessory to hang on the phone. can i get a new woolly ball for this phone? like maybe a smaller ball but in silver thread?? hahaha....pssst....can the maker of the previous ball make me one?? a miss t?? ;P

last but not last, treasure from the past.
would you wear this gigantic shade outside?? i feel like an ant.

5 comments:

BeaLee said...

that's a really cool phone leh!!!

and you look more like a housefly than an ant if you ask me!!! haha

escape2 said...

yes a housefly, i agree too...one in brown hehehe

the kids had a fun time calling me 'dumb' while guiding me through the functions in the phone. haha...am starting to get the hang of it.

Reanaclaire said...

sony ericson.. i saw a hidden keyboard.. cool..
so netbook needs 180000 points.. i also must start saving.. :p

reanaclaire.com

PengPeng彬彬 said...

you'll soon find out how leh.. all the functions are 'hidden' these days to make it challenging, haha.

claire, i like the way you say 'start saving'... coz in this case, 'start saving' means start spending to get points.. hahahahah

escape2 said...

i also chuckled when i read claire's comment. happy spending first lah before reaching that point amount. luckily my amex gives me double points for every ringgit spent.

the phone is making me tear out pieces of my hair!!!!