Thursday, November 04, 2010

chicken soup to prepare for the weekend

okokok......everyone's comments have been noted. normal size it is. i guess the large font must be taking up quite a bit of space on screen and it is quite irritating to scroll down. am i right???

well, yesterday was date water....
today chicken soup it is.
did the date water work???
the answer is no. i went to bed at 10.30p.m. and by 12 midnight i was still awake. i knew because that was the time aunt came into the room. so she offered me a sleeping pill instead and after 15 mins of popping that pill into me, i was totally knocked out. yup, i don't think i will call that sleep because i could not recall sleeping at all the whole night. i was just OUT till 9.30a.m. and i did not even hear the alarm clock that was supposed to ring at 9a.m. did it or did it not ring??? aunt would have heard it right??

it was my first time taking a sleeping pill. so that was what it felt like. hmmh.
that zombie-like feeling was not in me today. but it was replaced by lots and lots of sneezes. it is not a bad thing- sneezing i mean. i think that means those viruses which have been hibernating in me are finally finding an outlet to get out of my body right??

the sneezes have reduced but now the nose is red and sort of wet. hope i won't scare ppl later when i go out to get my singapore dollars.

i am getting my singapore dollars from kwei who is coming back tonight. phew...i can save a little bit from the high exchange rate now. kwei got it at rm2.38 for me.

oh, i will be in singapore this weekend. it is love mi more time....another sammi cheng concert. it is going to be a whirlwind trip for me. flight is in the afternoon tomorrow and i will be coming back at noon on sunday. now you know where my october salary is.

photos from agoda.com

this hotel above, york hotel, is where i will be for 2 nights. 4-stars and i got it at www.agoda.com
i like the discounts given at this website and i have managed to accumulate some points which i have exchanged for this booking. i booked my guangzhou and shanghai hotels via this website.
chinching and i are paying rm450 for this room per night after i got rm80 discount. well, i only want good sleep.

ok....waiting for kwei now. think i will take that glass of wine to ensure some sleep so i won't be walking like a zombie in singapore.
wait for my updates on monday. it is mi time.

No comments: