Wednesday, November 03, 2010

mom and aunt to the rescue

i have been sleeping badly....to put it mildly. the truth is, i have not been sleeping at all for the past two nights. i know yesterday was bad, not even a wink.

why? i dunno, i thought only woman facing menopause has to face this problem.
stress i guess. the amount of work i have to deal with and my brain just refuses to take a rest although it is the time to rest. and the head feels damn heavy! i have not yawned a single time the whole day!!! can you imagine? what is wrong with me??

i only want my sleep!!!!


and today i have been walking around like a zombie. i know i am not well when i have lost my appetite to eat. trust me, losing appetite is something that seldom happens to me. and today, whatever i put into my mouth all tastes bland. was not hungry in the noon. only ate at 6pm.

so since i am home, of course it is the time to get some attention right? there is no better place to complain than mom's.


i thought of downing myself a big glass of wine to make sleep come, but mom boiled me dates water upon aunt's suggestion. hard liquor is the next thing on my mind if sleep does not come.

so i have downed the cup of date water, and now, i am keeping my fingers crossed that sleep will come.

No comments: