Thursday, November 22, 2012

fine weather on my first day in melbourne

helo mates!!!

i am down under and in melbourne specifically. just came back from a mom's group where moms gather with their babies and exchange stories and stuff and have coffees and breakfast.
things that went into my ears were such as organic food, food puree, yoghurt, baby laughing, baby's progress and stuff. kinda fun and an eye-opening experience. there were 5 other babies there besides my nephew.
went for a walk after that, just around the block from where my sister lives. the weather is really fine. the sun is out and it is cool...perfect. but of course you cannot forget your sunscreen here. the only thing missing is my wide-brimmed hat.

the baby is hidden behind the towel...and he slept in the stroller but woke up as soon as the stroller stopped moving.

my sister's place, it is a multi-unit apartment. 6 units all together.

the parking spaces behind the building. very spacious and the outdoor communal hanging lines.

a balcony just outside my sister's lot.

a communal laundry room on the first floor.

this is what you see once the front door is open.

the kitchen on the left.

walk straight and you reach the living room. my bed is there beside the glass doors going out to the balcony. boy, it was cold last night with the draught blowing in through the gaps. i am going to move the bed to the middle of the room later tonight.

the messy area which is strewn with all my stuff now. kakakaa....

another door to open after the living room to go to the bathroom and bedrooms. there are 2 bedrooms here.

this is the master bedroom. the other room is occupied by a thai girl who is here to study the english language before proceeding with her intended course.

so that is basically the unit.
am moving house tomorrow, so you are going to see another house in a few days' time. i will be moving few times in my stay here....so it won't be wrong to say that i will be staying out of my luggage bag only.

here is the chubby baby taken at the cafe where they had the moms' group meeting. he looks really chubby here and his face is big...but that is just because i put the camera real close to his face. he is quite a small baby actually, except for his head ;P

well, gonna try to have a nap now before dinner with my siblings and cousin.

No comments: