Tuesday, November 20, 2012

melbourne and fiji awaiting

i am getting slightly anxious and nervous.
i don't know why but it started this morning.
i guess it must be the anxiety of packing. i am constantly going through my head the things i need to bring and asking myself if i have chucked everything i need into the bag.
 or could it be pre-withdrawal syndrome from the internet which will start tomorrow? hahahaha.
all missions and goals in my cafe have been completed....so i can go relieved. can't think too much of the coming goals. i am going on a holiday right? to hell with the game...can i?

okokok. can can can.
but let me count the things that i will miss when i am in australia for 19 days.
i will miss my series- x-factor, amazing race, gossip girls, greys anatomy, glee and modern family.
hmm...i think that is all. i guess besides a cafe world addict, i am also a tv series addict.

packing is really a serious business for me. travelling and looking sloppy do not go together ok. who says one need to be sloppy and wear the same clothes everyday when you are travelling. no sir.

see these 8 pairs of shoes here??? which am i going to bring??? the weather in melbourne can be so fickle and i will be on fiji islands for 4 days where the temperature is similar to malaysia's.  i really wish i can pack all of them with me but after taking a look at my luggage bag, i will only have space for 5 pairs?? kakakka.....i think there is still some space in my cabin luggage.

next up, jackets. the decision has been made, i am not bringing that fluffly thick jacket. it is too thick according to my sister. so i guess i will survive with layering.

i am not going to post pictures of all the clothes i am bringing. you will have to wait for those when i get there ;)

arrangements have been made on who to pick me up and who i am going to stay with once i get there.
i am going to wake up to this cute baby's antics on thursday.
adorable hor?
baby post will definitely be one of the first one you will see here. will my sister be complaining of over exploitation of her baby???
i have been getting messages telling me to take more photos of the baby and post them on facebook. so how can i disappoint my fb buddies??

talk to you when i get to melbourne.

1 comment:

quin_quin said...

happy holiday....