Thursday, November 22, 2012

some light food on the first day....but i am full

another post on the first dayin melbourne. hope you are not getting too tired of me.
this time, it is about food.
yummy food that is.
i will not go hungry here for sure.

these here are pleasure dome and rasberry cheesecake. went out to the cafe my brother-in-law was working at late in the afternoon to meet my cousin with my brother. was given a treat of these two yummy cakes. pleasure dome is filled with soft chocolate mousse and it is not too sweet. phew. it went nicely with a cup of chocolate latte delivered to our table too.

this here is atticus who delivered chip, salted chips bought from the building nearby. he went a second round for another helping.

if you think malaysian kids have big school bag, think again. this is my cousin's bag! he said it was his last school term day, hence he stuffed everything in his locker to bring home. there was also another laptop bag inside. it weighed tonnes!

this is the patisserie on kew east where we had our desserts.

then for dinner, gosh, it felt so early. i mean melbourne is like 3 hours ahead of malaysian time. hence, my dinner at 7p.m. here is like tea at 4p.m.

my cousin and sister working in the city joined us too.
we had vietnamese pho (beef noodles). i did not have noodles, just meatballs in the soup.
i was too full to have any noodles. i keep burping now. i guess i had too much milk since i had 2 lattes today.
i have to ask for less milk next time.

gonna have a walk in the city tomorrow since my brother-in-law is not working. yipppee......am going to spend so much time with the baby. he likes me ;)

No comments: