Monday, August 27, 2007

big apple down my throat

just something to start blogging again after 1 week. still have to wait for those cambodia photos. really a headache labelling them because i need the guidebook by my side.

ok....a delightful find at the curve last saturday. yum yum! my new favourite doughnut!!! dunkin donuts, you are out! sorry!

someone said it is even better than krispy kreme but since they have not brought krispy kreme into malaysia yet, i will just have to settle with big apple for now.

big apple doughnuts are smaller but crispier and really melt in your mouth. my heart melts with it as i take in the one coated with chocolate. simply blissful.

i tried the original glazed one as well, but according to cousin who has tasted krispy kreme's it is not as good. but dun buy the original one then, you have plethora of choices for you to pick from and trust me, you will be in a daze trying to choose 2 so you won't feel guilty putting in too much calories. but the glutton me and cousin, we took 4!!! well if you divide that 4 doughnuts between 2 of us, we still had two only each. not guilty yet.

i am looking forward to my next trip to the curve. big apple, wait for me.

3 comments:

-ernny- said...

Daamn, now i cannot use the pics! LOL

linsiew said...

is this a m'sian local brand? well 4 donuts is nothing lar. last time me and yee bought 2 dozens of krispy kreme. 1 dozen original glazed, 1 dozen mixed. and most the time i had 2 for breakfast. see no wonder i'm putting weight. hehe... now looking at the donuts makes me want to have 1 too.

escape2 said...

as the name suggests, it is from new york.
waa..u guys also have krispy kreme there!! jealousnya.
be careful lah how much you eat, it is really fattening. can feel those fat melting in me as well.