Thursday, August 02, 2007

yesterday...


I am depressed.
Blame it on PMS or whatever work-related stress you want to call it.
The days are empty and there are so many gaps that you can fill the whole universe in them.
All I can think of is binge eating. I want to eat ice-cream, jelly, chips, crisps, and have icy drinks with pearls or jelly (again!) in them.
But it is only my thought. I could not force myself to open the many packets of junk food I have as seen in the photo below. The only thing that has been ravaged is the packet of jelly. I guess I find solace in food. Jelly is not that fattening except for its sugar content.
So it is ok.
Solace is also found after and while running a few rounds on the field. Want to push the body to go and the heart to just pump all its might.
At night, a sound sleep is awaiting but the next day, when noon comes, it is all back to the empty vast space. Sigh.
At least I have transformer to look forward to on Friday. Have bought the ticket and and will watch for the 2nd time. That will be able to fill the void for one day.

No comments: