Thursday, August 02, 2007

three days ago...


Never will I imagine the day when I will shout ‘I HAVE TOO MUCH JUNK FOOD!’. Can you imagine that coming from me? I can’t either but if you look at the picture, isn’t that my scenario now?
I have just won a hamper and the packet of prawn crackers and pudding are from that. The others in the hamper are left in the work place and they are mostly biscuits.
The two packets of locally made prawn chips are from a colleague who went for a course in Terengganu. Yeah. Actually each person only get one each but I got another because a colleague of mine does not like hers and knew that I love it. Haha. The others I bought myself that day when I went to Watsons. Crazy. I thought of stocking up for some nibbling during my leisure time. But mana tau, suddenly it is like durian runtuh (a windfall).
I hope I can control my urge and not be tempted to gobble all up in 2 weeks. Am supposed to be health conscious, so maybe that will help me from opening packet after packet. But the first to go now is the packet of pudding. That I cannot resist. I told you I lurve jelly ;P
I think my excitement now is comparable to jason’s when he first noticed my rocky (chocolate coated biscuits). Yyiiii!!!! I want!!! Haha, I can’t help from making him pop up into my mind. For those who have followed my story with Jason, well according to him, he has gained 2kg!! and he does not care!! Horror! He said he still ate more than his parents. Dunno whether to believe him or not. His weekly e-mail is something to look forward to because it just oozes his cuteness. Hahaha. He is taking a break from writing to me this weekend as he has to study for his exam. Oh such discipline. Let us wish him all the best yah. He got number 2 in his class in the last exam. Let’s hope he will do better and get an A for his bm.

No comments: