Tuesday, October 30, 2007

clash of events

why why why??
all my plans to hit events have all met setback after setback.
and the latest is the tennis match.
mr yee now cannot make it because he is going outstation. no mr yee...i am not blaming you. i am just blaming my luck.
an eye for an eye i guess. i could not make it to BEP concert and left him babysitting 2 young gals and now... sigh, i also dunno.
have to find someone to replace that empty seat and someone to pay me that rm88 for the ticket. or, i sell both the tickets and end up reading about the match from the papers.

3 comments:

mocha said...

aiks... hehe... so i guess better look for a young man/boy for u to bring along and babysit ler... hehe.. cool.... hahaha....

-ernny- said...

I would go if I were around! Your bro?!

escape2 said...

sigh...a young man is definitely available...and he will be so happy to oblige. none other than my own brother, jet.
his birthday present lah...