Thursday, October 11, 2007

how batman gets robin

i just cannot help myself from posting this. from a not-so-good in english language boy. but his creativity is not compromised. read on and tell me what you think.

I live in a metropolis. My name is X. I am 16 years old. In this city, there is crime.
Mother and I live in a small house. My father is dead. Few years ago, he died in an accident. After my father’s death, my mother works from morning till night. No one takes care of me. I meet friends who do crime.


The first time, I try to steal people’s wallet and very expensive things like jewels, gold, watch and others. I am so scared when I steal people’s money but it is so happy and cool. Now, I steal, smoke, run from school and fight with other people.

When my mother knows I smoke and do not go to school, my mother is very angry. She tries to punch me. She tells me it is not good for me but I do not listen. Mother slaps me hard. My mother cries when she says, ‘If you continue doing crime, police will catch you and send you to jail.’ I tell her, ‘I don’t care,’ and leave the house.

After that, my friends and I join a gangster group called ‘Anti-imax’. I am so happy when I join the gangsters. In a few days, I can beat old people and take their money. But, my friend betrays us. The gangster boss gives me a gun and calls me to kill him. I am scared because I do not want to kill people. I regret when I draw the gun. The boss is very angry and calls the others gangster members to kill me. Suddenly, a shadow comes. When we see the shadow, he is Batman. The boss is scared and calls his members to kill Batman but they fail. Police come and catch the gangsters. I ask Batman why he does not catch me. He says, ‘You can be a good guy.’

Then, I go home and say sorry to my mother. Now, I am a good student in the morning. At night, I am Batman’s partner Robin. He made a difference in my life.

2 comments:

mocha said...

how come he intro himself as X?? haha... wanna kasi suspence ka???? not sure if bob keane (the creator) will be impress if he reads this...hehe...off course reading it from heaven la....u haf internet down there nowadays rite?? hehe...

escape2 said...

aiyah, i have to keep the identity of the writer secret lah. nanti my identity also revealed. hmm...yeah, i wonder whether this will get to the creator. maybe he might have rewritten the story leh? hehe.