Thursday, October 11, 2007

oh connie


gosh, i was supposed to be blogging about some other stuff but my brother just came in with this connie francis platinum collection cd and chucked it into the notebook's cdplayer.

and i have been sitting here looking at the screen, scrolling from site to site (whatever i can think of) while being serenaded by her mesmerising voice. i think i am in song 15 now. imagine! i have sat here not doing anything for 15 songs! since when am i a fan? hehe....but i know her through my aunt (her fav singer) and no, this is not my aunt's cd. it is dad's!!! yes you heard me right. my dad bought this and my brother found it among his piles of 60s chinese singers cds.
my aunt will want this so badly. this cd will make such a good present for her fans. it comes with a complete booklet with all the lyrics of her songs. yea! can sing along.
come to think of it again, this will make such a perfect gift. hey, time to prepare for christmas. anyone wants this? i have vowed to myself to be less selfish. it is not that expensive and i do not mind buying this as a gift. just tell me ya.
ohohohoho...she is singing tennesse waltz now. so romantic! i will stop typing and close my eyes and listen to her.

2 comments:

linsiew said...

i want one can ar? burn also can... hehe then pass to soon

escape2 said...

i will ask dad where he buys. the lim's early christmas present. haha