Monday, October 15, 2007

styled by eff

i am back!!! but still finding my bearing. so this weekend trip post is going to take a while. meanwhile something from last week.

the place where i went to have my haircut. it is at the renovated basement of the house. the hair stylist (it is just so old fashion to call barber now) used to work in kl. he set one of ntv7 datin's hair every morning before she went to work. chaufeurred around to her place every morning for this side income.
he called himself 'eff' but it is supposed to be pronounced as 'if'. don't ask me how that 'f' sounds can turn into 'if'. many people do that nowadays especially the chinese. adding a christian name and then and there. no way for me man!

anyway, he talked me into a dye as well. haha...of course the funky me wanted it lah! i told myself, i needed that colour for the haircut. it is going to 'highlight' the new haircut too...part asymmetrical, part irregular bob. ala victoria beckham. ahem! besides full body dye, he also threw in a highlight for the front portion of the hair free of charge.

that haircut cost me rm15, and dye rm60. bye bye rm75 but it was worth it. everyone said it was nice.

some did not even recognise me! haha...one funny quip was this:

if last time you could not find a bf, now with this haircut, guarantee you can find one within one week.

HAR HAR!!!

1 comment:

linsiew said...

really that nice? then send me an email with ur new hair do lar