Thursday, October 18, 2007

my pc



mourning for the demise of a few pairs of shoes. hehehe, am i nuts?

noooo....i just love my shoes too much and i feel sad to let them go. in fact, these few pairs have been staying idle for too long on the shoe rack just because i feel too sentimental to let them go. there are 5 pairs of shoes here ah. and my favourite is that pair of black mary jane from patrick cox. i got that when i was in england in 2000 at harrods during their summer sale at 50% discount. it is well-worth the price i pay ok albeit a bit steep. i had worn that pair of shoes for 5 years before the inner sole turned too ugly to be shod in. it is my fav pair of shoes, and still is in my heart. i still cannot find a pair of mary jane like this. it is from their wannabe collection and they no longer produce this design. i still have a pair of ankle boots from pc too and from the same type of leather. but too bad the malaysian weather is not suitable for boots. i can only take it out from time to time and look look.
the rest of the shoes, confirm cannot wear liao because they are all strappy high heel sandals. where am i going to put that heel cushion if i wear them? sob sob! no sexy heels for me.
i wanna get another pair of pc if i can, but definitely not in malaysia. they dun have the brand here. so those in england, help me watch out yeah. it is an english brand after all.
p/s: another story here. threw 3 kittens out of the house too. they were resting on my shoe rack oh so comfortably. luckily i had someone to help me get them into the dustpan, and then send them all the way to the palm oil estate nearby. ok... i hope they do not find their way back to my house.

No comments: